Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lost

The one being in whom I saw and felt unconditional, pure love is lost..... I am not going to see him again. No matter what I do. No matter how much money I give. Even if I give my own life..... I am not going to see him again.
I would give everything I own and everything I ever earn to get him back.
A life has left this earth. Where do I look for him now? Where will I find him?
I just want someone to tell me that he will come back if you do this. I will do it...... But, there is no such thing.
It hurts so bad to know that I would never get to see him or touch him ever again. It hurts physically to even breathe.
It hurts if I do anything or nothing. It seems I cannot escape this pain.... in my heart.

Oh God. Why did you do this? You could have asked me anything in return and I would have gladly done it.

The one being who loved me for who I am, expecting absolutely nothing in return, who brought a smile to my face at any situation, is no more.
He is gone.

I am lost.

1 comment:

Anks said...

I m reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally sorry... Probably if I say i understand it wud not suffice... Just take care & pray he be in peace...